To promote and develop the highest standards of camp health care and to educate and support health care professionals.
Bev Unger, Chair,
AD HOC Members
1. To raise the standards of camp health care
2. To raise awareness of camp directors/managers, camp staff, health care workers and families regarding pertinent camp health care concerns
3. To encourage health care professional to seek work in the camp health care field.
4. To encourage camp directors to employ appropriate professional health care staff.
Functions of the Committee:
1. Develop Standards for professional camp health care staff
2. Encourage the utilization of professional health care staff at camp
3. Carry out research and studies as required
4. Recommend Standards to OCA Standard Committee
Let’s take a trip back in time to the year 1925. (more…).
The OCA Conference Committee is proud to announce that Jesse Wente of CBC will be presenting the opening Keynote Address at the OCA 2017 A.