PREFERRED VENDORS are businesses that provide goods and services to our Member Camps.
By-Law Definition: Commercial Members
Commercial membership shall be open to persons, firms, associations and corporations who deal with children’s camps in any manner whatsoever. Commercial membership status may be granted upon payment of a prescribed fee. The Commercial Members shall not be.
The OCA supports, encourages and recommends our Preferred Vendors to all of our Camp Members over other suppliers. Becoming a Preferred Vendor opens the door to possible partnerships with over 350 accredited camps in Ontario!
Some of the other additional benefits of being a Preferred Vendor:
- Company listing on the OCA website
- A listing in OCA’s annual Camps Guide
- Complete Contact List of our Camp Members for direct marketing
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Exhibiting at the OCA annual conference – with a booth(s)
- Exhibiting at other Educational Events throughout the year
- Subscription to and ability to submit articles for OCA’s quarterly e-newsletter
- Access to advertising space in our e-newsletter
- Global Payments’ preferred credit card rates.
- Discounted rates for OCA events and conferences